Next May, the people of Faversham will elect a new Town Council for a 4-year term.
The Town Council is supposed to:
● give a voice for everyone who lives here,
● promote good ideas to make Faversham even better,
● use a budget of over £300,000 in ways that really benefit people who live here.
Local Liberal Democrats are looking to support 14 good candidates for the Town Council. We will campaign for them to be elected, just as we campaigned successfully for Antony Hook to be elected last year.
The key qualifications candidates need are simply:
● wanting the best for Faversham,
● being willing to work as part of a team to make things happen.
Being a Liberal Democrat town councillor (which is unpaid) is compatible with having a job and/or family responsibilities because there is a team to support you all the way.